Thursday, January 19, 2006

I can't stop eating the Monster Cookies.


So, I am in oregon, having a very relaxing time. My husbands family is amazing. How did I get so lucky. I am not the luckiest person in the world anymore, but I am very, very blessed.

My Mother-in-law makes the best cookies...

MONSTER COOKIES

1 pnd Butter
3 pnds creamy P.butter..6 and 1/4 cups
2 pnds brown sugar...4 and 1/2 cups
4 cups sugar
1 TBS corn syrup
1 TBS Vanilla
8 tsp Baking Soda
1 dzen eggs
1 12oz package of Ch. Chips
1 16 oz package of MnM's
18 cups rolled oats

cream butter with P.butter
Add the rest in order and blend well after each addition

1/4 cup measure scoop for each cookie...yep, they are BIG,it's a Monster Cookie Silly

Ungreased cookie sheet
10 min.@ 350
Cool 1-2 min on a rack

So fun to make with your kids!
Good luck finding a bowl
Hint: I use a big sqaure storage container and mix with my hands


Got to go back to the family now.

i miss you sunshines!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

YUM!!! I am totally going to make those cookies, they sound delicious!! Are those simular to the cookies you made in college??

I want one of those cookies... with extra m&m's... ; )

Mike Henjum said...

I'm trying not to get my feelings hurt that you have a comment on monster cookies, but not your hot husband. Guess I'll just suck down another monster cookie to ease my pain. Nice myspace, I mean, blogspot honey.